Some brides are all about makeup and can’t even imagine letting someone else do their makeup…but if you are like a lot of girls, you feel extra dolled up when someone else does your makeup. Here are some things to think about if you are deciding whether you should hire a professional or DIY your wedding makeup!
1. It is easy to look washed out in a white dress, and since that it probably what you will be wearing, you want to make sure that your makeup looks like “enough”, without being crazy, and over the top. Makeup artists are wonderful at giving you the color that you need without going too far.
2. It is going to be a long day, and you want your makeup to look just as fabulous during your sparkler exit as it did when you walked down the aisle. Professional makeup lasts! You don’t want to worry about smudging or smearing!
3. Falsies….they look amazing in pictures, but they take practice to do it yourself.
4. Professional makeup is amazing, because makeup artists are masters at making you look amazing. They know exactly how to emphasize bone structure and emphasizes your most amazing features.
5. There are a lot of things going on the day of your wedding, getting your makeup professionally done gives you a chance to sit down and relax, without stressing!