The May Scripture Challenge is a way for us to keep each other accountable and encourage each other to spend time in the Word. This is our 4th year of the challenge, and each year I have been amazed at the community that came together and committed to reading Scripture every day in the month of May…so this year…we are doing it again! I would love for you to join us! Join me on instagram and follow along with our Lamp and Light instagram and our Facebook group! Our Lamp and Light Facebook group has become an amazing resource and group of nearly 3500 women who love the Lord and love studying
- Read scripture every day in the month of May.
- Share a photo on instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #lampandlight so that we can encourage each other on the journey and inspire others to make Scripture a priority.
How to get ready:
- Decide what you are going to read. I recommend choosing a book of the Bible and starting at the beginning, but if you are already in a reading plan or going through a study you don’t need to choose something else.
Our Facebook group just started Psalm 119 and will begin Freedom and Grace mid-May! We would love to have you join us! You can purchase a book from The Daily Grace Co., or just follow along in our group!
You could also choose any study from our shop to help walk through the May challenge, or even consider walking through the whole Bible with The Story of Redemption Series that will help you work through the entire Bible in a year!
- Prepare your heart. Ask God to encourage your heart throughout the month of May, and instill in you a love and desire for God’s Word.
- Ask a friend to join you. I will be here to cheer you on, and will be checking out the hashtag often, but it would be great to ask a friend or a few to try to commit with you so that you can encourage each other.
- If you aren’t sure how to study Scripture, you can read this post about how I do it.
- Share the image below on Facebook or instagram and ask friends to join in.
- Join our Facebook group and connect with other women online who are doing this study!