Recently while reading another photographers blog, I saw that she blogged on the first of the month her goals for the month, and I decided that it is something that I want to try to incorporate into my blog. I think that setting goals is so important to make sure that I am moving forward, I think that it also helps me to put into words what I want to accomplish instead of just aiming for nothing. I may not reach every goal each month, but I will be more aware of the progress that I have made. So here are a few of my goals for February 2011:
1. Blog more! I started working on this goal at the beginning of the year, and it is going well but I want to stick with it and continue to blog several times a week.
2. Shoot my first wedding in Georgia!
3. Take a vacation with my wonderful husband.
4. Continue to eat healthy and walk several times a week with Jeremy.
5. Finish reading 2nd Samuel and 1 Kings.
6. Stay on top of my email
7. Attend a bridal show
8. Cook a new recipe