This past week has been a bit of a whirlwind, I feel like I am not even sure where it went! I think I have that same feeling about the entire month of March, I feel like just a few days ago I was writing out some goals for March and now it is gone, it is such a good reminder to make each day count because they fly by so quickly.
It has been several months now since I started blogging my goals, and I really like being able to look back and see what I have accomplished and what I need to work on. I also feel like it is an easy way to update my readers on my life outside of photography….though I am not always sure that I actually have a life outside of photography.
Here are April’s goals…
1. Finish a Wedding sample album, and a sample engagement guest sign in book!
2. Finish all course projects for grad school! It is hard to believe that by the end of this month I will only have 1 class period and a final standing between me and my Master’s Degree….that just means I have lots of work to do this month.
3. Photograph my adorable niece. We are planning a short trip to see family this month and getting to have a little photo session with my niece is going to be a ton of fun….Her mommy will appreciate it and our fridge could use some new pictures of our adorable little Londyn.
4. Use food in the pantry before the big move. There are those amazing women who can look at a pantry full of randomness and somehow make amazing meals from it, I am not usually that person, but I really want to start emptying out the pantry so that I do not have to fill tons of boxes of canned goods to move.
5. Compile ideas for decorating our new home. I have so many ideas and bits of inspiration for decorating when we move, but I would LOVE to get some of those ideas together so that I have a game plan when we move.
6. Read the books of Ezra and Nehemiah. I made great progress last month and I am hoping that I might be able to surpass my goal again this month.
7. Spend a little extra time with my wonderful husband. Life is so crazy, but I am really the happiest when I can set aside some time to just talk and just be with Jeremy…I want to do it a little extra this month.
Do you have any goals this month? Let me know what they are!