A couple of days ago I threw out the idea on instagram and Facebook asking who would be interested in participating in a 31 day Scripture challenge in the month of May. I got a ton of response, and I am so excited to start the challenge next week. I would love if you would join in the challenge as well. There is something amazing about community seeking the Lord together.
- Read scripture every day in the month of May.
- Share a photo on instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #lampandlight so that we can encourage each other on the journey and inspire others to make Scripture a priority.
How to get ready:
- Decide what you are going to read. I recommend choosing a book of the Bible and starting at the beginning, but if you are already in a reading plan or going through a study you don’t need to choose something else.
- Prepare your heart. Ask God to encourage your heart throughout the month of May, and instill in you a love and desire for God’s Word.
- Ask a friend to join you. I will be here to cheer you on, and will be checking out the hashtag often, but it would be great to ask a friend or a few to try to commit with you so that you can encourage each other.
- If you aren’t sure how to study Scripture, you can read this post about how I do it.
- Share the image below on Facebook or instagram and ask friends to join in.
- You can also share it on Pinterest using the Pinterest button at the bottom of the post.
I am so excited to see old and new friends participate in this challenge, because I know that Scripture is powerful. We have a few days until the challenge starts officially, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t start today. Let me know if you have any questions by leaving a comment here or on instagram, or by using the contact page above to send me an email.